Templating users can now take advantage of our new attribute store, which allows you to keep track of the attributes that you have in your template and see how they're used, as well as mass update them.
This article will explain how to use the attribute store.
Navigating the attribute store
1. To access the attribute store, navigate to the 'Attribute store' tab in your selected template.
2. You can choose to filter by whether the attribute is used in a placeholder, operation, or condition, or view all attributes. You can also search for an attribute if you know the name of the one that you are looking for.
3. To see how a specific attribute is used, you can click the attribute name and the instances where it is used will appear on the right.
3. a) For example this attribute 'Employment Start' is used in two different conditions, where Employment Start = Yes, and where Employment Start = No.
Both conditions are used 3 times, indicated by (3) before the condition.
3. b) You can then click on the condition Employment Start = Yes to see the three instances where that is the condition.
Locate where the attributes are used
1. To find where the attributes are used in the template, or in the operation builder, you should first select the instance of the attribute name (ex, the condition it is used in) and then press 'Find'.
In the below example, this will bring you straight to the first condition where Employment Start = Yes is used.
2. To be brought straight to the question in the questionnaire, press 'Find in Questionnaire' under the attribute name.
Updating the attribute name
1. To update the attribute name across all instances of the attribute, press the pen icon next to the attribute name.
2. You can then type in the new attribute name, when you are done press the change button underneath the text box. This will update the attribute name everywhere it is used in the template.